MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, SINGAPORE
“Managing Water Resources and supply for Singapore”
(From 23 to 29 November 2011)
- The workshop aims to provide a platform for participants to share and discuss water issues and challenges in their respective countries and also for PUB to share Singapore’s experience in water supply and water quality management.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE:
- Senior policymakers, senior managers and senior engineers with at least 3 years of relevant experience in water supply and water distribution management.
- Nominated by their respective government.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Below 50 years of age.
- In good health.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SINGAPORE:
- Complete the application Forms. (Annex)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY APCI:
- Letter addressed to the Executive Director of the APCI.
- Affidavit of no criminal record, court and law enforcement.
- Declaration of No Objection.
- Return Engagement Letter.
- October 10th, 2011 (5:00pm)
SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
- Submitting the applications directed to APCI PERÚ, Av. Pardo 261, Miraflores, including documents required by APCI and SINGAPORE.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT:
You can download the documents/annex from this web page: www.anr.edu.pe/cooperacion
DESCARGAR ARCHIVOS ADJUNTOS: CLICK AQUÍ